Important Information Regarding COVID-19
Office reopening June 1st
We have made some changes to protect out patients and our staff.
Please call before entering the office 408-272-2720.
We remain vigilant and follow current recommendations of the CDC and the Santa Clara county department of public health, routine dental clinical operations are returning June 1st.
- When scheduling an appointment, our office is required to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again on the day your appointment.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please call to check –in from your car (408)272-2720.
- There will not be seating allowed in our waiting room you will need to wait in your car.
- Wait times may be increased as well to reduce the number of patients in the reception/office area at any one time.
- All patients will be required to use hand sanitizer ad have temperature taken at the time of appointment.
- Staff will be wearing facemasks while in contact with patients and we encourage all patients to wear a facemask of their own when entering and when leaving their appointment.
We look forward to seeing you again! Thank you from everyone at Children’s Dental Center and Big People, Too!