Important Information Regarding COVID-19
Office reopening June 1st
We have made some changes to protect out patients and our staff.
Please call before entering the office 408-272-2720.
We remain vigilant and follow current recommendations of the CDC and the Santa Clara county department of public health, routine dental clinical operations are returning June 1st.
- When scheduling an appointment, our office is required to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again on the day your appointment.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please call to check –in from your car (408)272-2720.
- There will not be seating allowed in our waiting room you will need to wait in your car.
- Wait times may be increased as well to reduce the number of patients in the reception/office area at any one time.
- All patients will be required to use hand sanitizer ad have temperature taken at the time of appointment.
- Staff will be wearing facemasks while in contact with patients and we encourage all patients to wear a facemask of their own when entering and when leaving their appointment.
We look forward to seeing you again! Thank you from everyone at Children’s Dental Center and Big People, Too!
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: