Meet Dr. Alvarez
Dr. Alan M. Alvarez is originally from Fremont, CA. He is a graduate of Bellarmine College Preparatory, and has earned two Bachelor of Science degrees. One from San Jose State University in Business Administration, and a second form University of California, San Francisco in Dental Sciences.
After earning a DDS, degree form University of California, San Francisco in 1996, Dr. Alvarez completed a General Practice Residency at the Veterans Affairs Hospital in Palo Alto, CA.
Dr. Alvarez is certified to provide orthodontic treatment, having completed the Orthodontic programs at Progressive Orthodontics, and Invisalign.
Dr. Alvarez currently holds a Pediatric Oral Sedation Permit in the State of California.
Memberships and Affiliations:
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Santa Clara County Dental Society (Current member of the Community Relations Committee)
- President of the University of California, San Francisco Dental Alumni Association
His interest include sailboats, motorcycles, traveling and visiting wine country.